Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Volunteer Journals


Volunteer Appreciation!!!


I ran across these journals a few months ago at one of my favorite stores, Hobby Lobby!  Immediately, when I saw these, I thought of AWANA!  I bought enough for our volunteers and gave them away tonight at our beginning of the year AWANA Training.  I used printable Sparks Thank You cards from the AWANA website to give the journals some decorative flair and a personal touch.

This is a great idea for those individuals who enjoy taking time to reflect, or even those who just need an outlet to get it all out. I know there are times I get overwhelmed with emotions and journaling is a great therapeutic tool.

I plan to use my journal to record my thoughts, experiences, and prayers for our Sparks Club this year.  Seeing my journal will also remind me to stop and take the time to really think about our club and the importance of this ministry for children around the world.

1 comments:

StacyDufault said...

Where can I buy or print that "Thank You" Note with Sparky on it?

Post a Comment