Saturday, August 31, 2013

South Tampa Fellowship Promo Video

I wanted to share this AWANA Promotional Video by South Tampa Fellowship becasue it really does capture the heart of AWANA Clubs and demonstrates how children's lives are forever impacted by this ministry.

After watching this video I sat and wondered if my decision to send my children to AWANA Clubs will have an impact on my Grandchildren one day. I really do believe so.  I starting thinking that it's not just a club, it's Christ ministry to the children through faithful servants who volunteer each year.

Sometimes, as a parent I catch myself thinking of AWANA as another extra curricular activity on my children's calendar, and as a leader I sometimes catch myself focusing on the day to day administrative tasks of the club instead of the eternal value and significance of it.  The nature of this world wants to push our focus elsewhere, but we must strive to remember that this is not an insignificant activity on the calendar or a simple task on our to-do lists, it's much more significant and deeper than that.

I hope you all enjoy this video as I did!


0 comments:

Post a Comment