Thursday, August 8, 2013

Bible Study Resource


I have been doing online Bible Studies through Good Morning Girls for the past couple months and I have really enjoyed it.

I like that I can download the study materials at home and work through it at my own pace.  They send weekly videos directly to your email inbox, and they even have children's resources so that you can easily study with your children.

The site encourages group study, either through an online forum or within your own group of friends, however, you can do it individually if you like.  I personally like to do an independent study every once in a while, but I think these are perfect for having bible studies at your home or church.

If you haven't checked out Good Morning Girls, I really encourage you to do so.  They have a Fall Bible Study coming soon, so round up your girlfriends and get registered!


http://www.goodmorninggirls.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Loving-Like-Jesus-FB-Ad.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment